Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
12 January, 10:44
You know what I notice about most post on this site, no one ever posts a link with it as to where it came from. There is too much fake news out there, we really don't need people posting more. That tells me what kind of person you are. I have said this a long time ago and I will say it again. Feel free to share anything I post. We are not in this war for glory, we are here to wake people up. We are doing God's work!

Sometimes I forget and you guy's call me out for not posting a link. Thank you for that. I try to fix it quickly.

Goodnight all, I know it is hard to have patience, hard to have faith. Trust the plan, Things are happening, although not fast enough. At least not fast enough for me.

Something tells me, there will be no more delay's, I hope, I pray I'm right. God Bless the world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 January, 10:48
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
It shouldn't bother anyone where it comes from as long as the word gets out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Yes, but they need to post a link so that people will know where it comes from. I don't want to share something from CNN, CNBC or BBC. If they post no link with what they are sharing, how do you know if it is not fake?
11:03 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 January, 11:08
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I'm so sorry. I totally misunderstood the post. I agree. I saw a post the other day, where someone was irritated that they weren't given the credit for the post. My apologies once again.