AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 January, 04:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 January, 04:05
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
This is going to be a gut punch for a lot of folks... they have to wake up to the fact that we were being FARMED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 January, 04:14
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 January, 04:19
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Have seen that. It's in my favorites list over there.

Totally shocking.

In the 1970s, my Pop, who worked at Dulce, Los Alamos & White Sands, told me that there was a human meat processing center underneath the city of Yelm, WA. He told me that Eisenhower agreed to allow the greys to take a certain number of humans for their food.

I doubted that until I saw the enormous tunneling machines back in the 1980s.

Nothing fazes me now...

Leonie Read @LeeRee
Alex Collier states this as a fact
04:52 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeRee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leonie Read, click on at the bottom under it