Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
13 January, 10:26
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
ive read this bs here before
https://marychocomog.wordp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 January, 10:13
Same with India! Both have wiped out CV.

And our SDNY AG is SUING Docs that prescribe
Ivermectin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 January, 10:47
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
idiots..god forgive them they know not what they do.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 January, 07:38
Will you post the source please? Thanks so much

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
12 January, 06:05
bet they didn't offer dr's, hospitals, and morgue's +++ financial incenttives up to 49k per patient according to the diaganosis like our gov did

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 January, 04:09
What did they put in the Ivermectin???? My Dr had no problem giving me Ivermectin but I requested HCQ.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 January, 03:51
WOW - this almost sounds like it was planned from the beginning - as now we are starting to see the media showing how our government has kept these therapeutics from us this whole time..how many people coulld have been saved???? Crimes against humanity - hang in their sista - we got this with Gods help