Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 January, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good songs of my era

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 January, 09:17
Years ago I heard this exact sound clip,
nothing else just this part you've shared in the video but played in reverse.
"Backmasking"
One of those old records that people use to say had a secret message in it when played backwards. This song and that clip have always haunted me since. I don't even play this song anymore because I feel superstitious, it's the only one among many I listened to played backwards that disturbed me enough to stick in my brain.

https://youtu.be/DgtxpRNT-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 January, 12:08
You could watch the water all day with a beautiful sunset like that in the background

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 January, 12:08
And it makes me wonder🎼🎼🎼

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
12 January, 12:06
Good vibes Kim!