Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you keep posting eyeballs on AnonUp you should get blocked. Something is seriously wrong with you or you’re trying to promote satan.

Curse you! In Jesus Name!
03:28 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 03:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 January, 09:12
poke them one eyed fucks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 January, 09:12
I didn´t knew that !

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 January, 07:21
For Clarity. Her Not You

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 January, 07:19
Yep. I know who you are referring to, casting a spell on us? 🧐

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
11 January, 04:33
🙄I didn't realize that, i just changed mine..

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
11 January, 03:42
the eyeballs are to get ones attention to have a look at something. many anons are use to hiding wording and using images instead. maybe its just habit

11 January, 03:45
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
👀 these eyeballs are fine. I was referring to someone posting single eyeballs over and over again

Just Diana @Diana19
11 January, 03:33
you ok? you seem a bit edgy? need someone to listen? I'm here, ok?

11 January, 03:35
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Im great!

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
11 January, 03:31
👀 but I like the eyeballs. 🤪

11 January, 03:32
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
Really? Then go join a lodge

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 January, 03:30
I just posted this yesterday!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 January, 03:58
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Amen. Beware of false idols.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 January, 10:37
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Using man-made religion & the Cabal bible to justify judging others has nothing to do with Christ Energy.

For all those who have been indoctrinated & are still not awake to the messages of Yeshua (the cabal named him Jesus, changed his skin color, faked a virgin birth, tried to kill Him & made mythology about a resurrection) have totally missed his messages of Love!
of Non-judgment!
of Personal Empowerment
and, HE rebuked being worshipped!

Yes, he came to help save those in His time.
2,000 years later, thru the Cabal manipulated bible, masses of those referring to themselves as Christians still haven't "heard" and absorbed his messages!!!

Genesis is Sumerian text about the Anunaki!
The Elohim are plural - plural gods!
The cabal created the one MALE god, someone to give your power over to by worshipping "him".

Meditation is sitting in silence & having a direct conversation with or hearing God's voice.

ALL history has been manipulated!

https://youtu.be/wIe
WHO and What is REALLY Controlling This World?!..Shocking Revelations of History Documentary Box-set - YouTube

Many of the world’s oldest mythologies claim that governance over human society began with dominance over human beings being established by superior beings o...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 January, 03:29
I couldn’t agree more!!!