Robby Ball @perfectsliders
So much would be hidden,if it wasn’t for YOU. #FreeAssange
10:50 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
03 February, 01:04
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Nautical Yellow/Blue. K-Kilo. "I want to communicate with you" someone commented on previous post "press secretary" for president. I fully approve if so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
02 February, 10:58
🙏Yes, FREE ASSANGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie baja @JB4DJT
02 February, 12:21
What an amazing and brave man he is....may God bless him and his family❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 10:53

Another Patriot @JimboJimbob2018
02 February, 10:47
Trump said in a roundabout way that to pardon him would be admitting guilt. He is not guilty, I think he is saving it (Assange) for something bigger.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 January, 05:34
HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS BEEN FREED THIS IS A FAIRLY CURRENT PICTURE

Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
31 January, 04:03
on behalfiof the world's people - thank you from every fiber of my being for doing what you did for us. the world owe's you a ginormous apology AND thank you!

on behalfiof the world's people - thank you from every fiber of my being for doing what you did for us. the world owe's you a ginormous apology AND thank you!

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
31 January, 03:19
Thank you

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
31 January, 12:15
True🙏

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
31 January, 11:31
THANK GOODNESSS HIS TEAM WERE THE ONES DOING THE LEAKING

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 11:26
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 January, 11:09
What a FANTASTIC pic!!!

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
31 January, 12:40
He was a Huge part of my Awakening!
I wish him the best future. He deserves that at minimum!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 12:16
Welcome back

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
31 January, 12:04
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 #FreeAssange 💚💚💚

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 January, 11:49
That smile!!! 💖💖💖

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
30 January, 11:38
Hero...

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
30 January, 11:24
awwwe..you just reminded me of Kayleigh, always fighting for Assange. Ive believed he's been safe with white hats for some time. I pray thats correct.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
30 January, 11:40
In response Just Jana to her Publication
correct :) longer than you know