Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 06:30
Am I the only one who saw even sometimes decades long acquaintances in the last few years just get exited out of my life. Very eye opening time. EVER wonder WHO should have had that part of your time, I have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 January, 06:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
girl....u sooo not alone ....bye bye sheeple ...peace out ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 06:42
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Yeah totally crazy, like a deep spiritual revealing and they could not hide, so crazy.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 January, 06:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i was windering why my dearest friend kept making excuses why i cant see her new house .....turns out her hubby does not allow unjabbed to enter 🤡🤡

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
10 January, 06:57
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Isn't that the truth! Guys I thought would never take it turned out to be some of the first in line! smdh. Makes you wonder.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts