Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
31 January, 02:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
After careful consideration, I present the following for your viewing. Read, don't read you choice. However. being left brain & right politically has styfiled my ability to "see, hear & comprehend" rationally. OH, yeah, I'm like so NEW on this Platform,like 3 hr set up. Refered by another, ran out of ink on my stuff, go figure! 5 platforms, 5 persona's,
73 K2K (Keyboard 2 Keyboard) human to hu ?" communications. Voice box, huh, who needs it? Easy reading , right? OK the deal is I am not allowed to contact you again, Contact,don't contact your choice. JJPL digital entity presents ONLY. )left b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
30 January, 11:32
wonder why ? seems like were not even on twitter and yet we are all they can talk about. seeds planted long ago are still sprouting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
30 January, 10:52
Everybody's starting to catch the vibeπŸ˜‰...THE BEST IS YET TO COME!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
18πŸ’–122πŸ’–46/20πŸ’–

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
30 January, 11:18
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
#Love πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
30 January, 10:48
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ₯°