Blenky mclapper @BlenkyMclapper
15 November, 11:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
I am sure in my heart that Oprah was on the island committing hideous deeds....but...the island has nowhere for a plane to land. Helicopters and submarines yes. So she flew her plane close? This is deceiving and leads to being debunked and hurting the truth movement. I would like to know more specifically how she got there.
04:05 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 March, 06:08
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
You are right, that meme is deceptive.
Children were taken to Little St. James Island by helicopter, boat and submarine, all under cover of commerce, tourism, and philanthropy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 January, 04:10
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
i am not sure about Oprah but there is an airport at Big St James island which is a short boat ride to Little St James . Apparently many Celebs and Politicians not found on the flight logs used thatmethod to get on the Island . I am also sure there are quite a few such islands used depending on .rank