Only people mentioned by BlenkyMclapper in this post can reply
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
10 January, 04:05
In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication
I am sure in my heart that Oprah was on the island committing hideous deeds....but...the island has nowhere for a plane to land. Helicopters and submarines yes. So she flew her plane close? This is deceiving and leads to being debunked and hurting the truth movement. I would like to know more specifically how she got there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 January, 04:10
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
i am not sure about Oprah but there is an airport at Big St James island which is a short boat ride to Little St James . Apparently many Celebs and Politicians not found on the flight logs used thatmethod to get on the Island . I am also sure there are quite a few such islands used depending on .rank

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 March, 06:08
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
You are right, that meme is deceptive.
Children were taken to Little St. James Island by helicopter, boat and submarine, all under cover of commerce, tourism, and philanthropy.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
10 January, 03:32
I would love to see her reaction if someone could ask her specifically about this, on live tv.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 January, 02:37
Oprah officially attends Bilderberg Meetings, she is evil to the very core! 🙏✝️🙏✝️

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 January, 07:39
She bought herself an island. Seems all who want to hide what their doing with the kids then they buy an island to stay out of view.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 07:03
🤮She makes me sick..if she hasn't hung yet, I pray it's soon and painful..👊

David Mulloy @singindavey
25 December, 12:09
Not to Mention Her Personal Relationship With a Faith Healer from South America, known as "John of God"! "John of God" was charged, convicted, and sentenced to 19 years in Prison for running a "Baby Farm" and "Child Sex Slave Grooming Operation" in Brazil!! She was also a Procurer of "Casting Couch" fodder for "Harvey Weinstein and Company"!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 December, 10:54
Bet the release of the omicron varient is tied to exactly this thread of the GM trial... make it harder to investigate.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
28 November, 10:02

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 November, 08:59
Nothing good. With so many of oprahs accociates being human trafficers and Pedofiles, I,m curious about DR. Phil and where he is in this. His entire show exploits children for views, Plus I just can't see anything good coming from anything Oprah, not ever. Most of the liberals stupidity come from Oprah, Like what I call the Maxine Manuver. (get loud annoying and obnoxious but by all means never ever make any sense.) Oprah was never anyones friend except Oprah's.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 07:06
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Gotta throw Dr Oz in there too and he just happens to be running for office in PA? Nope... He's compromised like all associated with her are..👿