Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Let's talk about Features for AnonUp.com.
What new feature would you like me to add?
07:32 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Victoria Zink @VZink61
21 January, 05:30
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
This site is PHENOMENAL!!!
THANK YOU so very much for creating this space! As Trump & other Patriots were banned, I felt lost until I found this platform. (Twitter is a place I need to follow my boys' school. It is absolutely brutal there now!)

How gracious you are for asking...
I read other suggestions, but didn't see this one. I use my Android phone to try to keep up w/posts. Videos pop up extremely small. Might y'all be able to make it bigger or full screen?

So grateful!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe S Sake @oforpepessake
19 January, 08:32
Thank you thank you thank you: this site is 100++.

1. hashtags which don't count as letters in the post box?

2. the ability to hover over a post/user name and see if you follw them already

3. It appears that you're already sorting by profile hashtags so maybe a way let users select existing hashtags so you keep a smaller amount of commonly used tags. You already have a hashtag sort so maybe a box on the sort list where we can select what we want to follow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 January, 05:19
when I open comments it opens a new tab, not sure if I am just a tech idiot, but not liking that.

Okie Gal @Cmac29
19 January, 12:18
I'm still trying to figure out...but, thank you.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 January, 07:17
what do we call our post? is there a name yet? can i suggest some ideas?!
Q's...crumbs...sauce...TRUMPets...chirps...
vibes...keks(lol)...dueces(4ur2cents)...17's...
booms...PD's(patriot drops)...flares...kaiser soiche'(just kidding)lol...kites...??

idk but it should be something that will be like a tribute to the movement...it will become a household name type thing...so it should be cool and linked to why we are here?!
thanqs kobayashi you are the man! i got one twisted if ever out my way...✌️😎

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
18 January, 11:51
Can you ADD a BOLD TYPE print option. I am nearly blind. No not really but it h elps see better.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
18 January, 09:40
would also be nice to know if we are following someone just by hovering over their tag on their comment/reply, etc.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
18 January, 09:38
Copy and paste pics memes and screenshots . Right now we can only upload from saved data.

also would be great if we could click on post to see replies/thread instead of hitting the reply button to see comments..🙂👍

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
18 January, 10:13
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I was goung to suggest this as well. Love this format, but these extras would be nice.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
18 January, 03:12
How about a place to list everyone we are folowing. Like a drop down.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
18 January, 03:16
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Yes! Need a list thst shows Publications. Not just comments!

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
18 January, 01:57
some form of mark or something to tell us we are following that person

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
17 January, 06:12
Edit function, gifs and group chat pretty please!

Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
17 January, 05:55
One more request - can you make it so after you make or read a comment on a post there's a button to take you back to where you were in the feed rather than having to hit home and being taken back to the top of the feed so you have to scroll through all the same posts again to get back to where you were?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 January, 04:08
In response Dana Pyzik to her Publication
Yes, please, please, please on this. When you hit the back button it takes you all the way back to the top of the page instead of where you just were.

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
17 January, 05:04
I want to say Thank You for now!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 January, 11:24
In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication
How kind.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
17 January, 04:56
autocorrect would be nice.

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

Elizabeth Naves @digitalsoldier86
17 January, 04:24
Gifs

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
17 January, 04:21
People, it might be helpfull to 'heart' suggestions you like. It'll give admin a clue to priorities.

First of all, I'm imprsssed by the overall speed and functionality. Well done. I hope though it's not using any left-related hosting, to prevent another parler-like episode.

Some features/fixes I would like:
- Font-size of texts about 2px bigger
- Reply in a popup, so the scroll stays in position
- Fix: hashtags/urls autolinks seems to need a fix
- Profile mini popup/follow option (People won't need to get the whole profile, might save some in comfort and bandwidth)

J.. Stew @JS4TRUTH
17 January, 04:28
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
still trying to figure out how to repost w/ a comment?

17 January, 04:21
People, it might be helpfull to 'heart' suggestions you like. It'll give admin a clue to priorities.

First of all, I'm imprsssed by the overall speed and functionality. Well done. I hope though it's not using any left-related hosting, to prevent another parler-like episode.

Some features/fixes I would like:
- Font-size of texts about 2px bigger
- Reply in a popup, so the scroll stays in position
- Fix: hashtags/urls autolinks seems to need a fix
- Profile mini popup/follow option (People won't need to get the whole profile, might save some in comfort and bandwidth)

17 January, 04:24
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
Feature:
- Direct link to tweet (clicking on the time of posted message)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 January, 04:09
paste pic option...........
and then url names pop up

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 January, 04:01
GIF option

Elizzz Wsn @Elizzz
17 January, 04:01
I'd like to see a larger, darker font.

Ava AwaQe @AvaAwaQe
17 January, 02:46
Please add TG1TGA button.

❤️
It's really unique feature and very helpful.

Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
17 January, 02:36
We should be busy for a while but, are you thinking of adding any game features for when things slow down. I know alot of friends and family like Facebook for these items. It might take away their final excuse for staying there.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
18 January, 11:59
In response Dana Pyzik to her Publication
The game features on facebook was one of the main things I hated about FB.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
17 January, 12:11
💖🙏Thank you for all your hard work! What a blessing! Just wondering if we can do threads here? So nice to follow without worry of censorship if I follow too many. 10 a day was all I could follow without Twitter imposing account restrictions. Thank you, again. God Bless! Wait, can we do 600 character posts??! 👍😊😊....🙏🙏🕊💖

Letras Sept @letrassept
16 January, 09:58
Being able to hide or mask sensible or repetitive posts would be great!!

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
16 January, 04:01
Get notifications for specific accounts😊

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Diamond77Black) can see their posts

Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
16 January, 03:15
To be able to make the writing bigger as Ctrl and + etc doesnt work on a tablet please. The pictures are huge but the writing is small. ThanQ 👍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 02:16
Hi Koba...thanks for asking. The platform is awesome...loving it.
Verified accounts would be nice. I see there is a Sidney Powell account, but hard to tell if it's real - @ SidneyPowell1