Martin Geddes @martingeddes
One of the challenges I note of being on social media during an information war is that you need to think more broadly about the impact of what you put out. Does this raise or lower the vibe for my audience? Does this give trolls and bad actors ammo to throw back at me? Could this lead to people making unhelpful and even risky choices? You need to anchor the "WGA" in the "WWG1", and hold both in mind. Personal lived experience (good and bad) in the context of collective struggle.
09:10 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 January, 11:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
When they try to march the "1" in WWg1WGA off the "Cliff"
the best thing is to turn around the last second
but think for yourself I say Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 January, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 January, 10:54
Amen Brother

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 January, 10:31
IF U STAND IN GOD LIGHT, WORLDS COME OUT OF YOUR FINGERTIPS WITHOUT THINKING...

IF U THINK ABOUT WHAT IMPACT YOUR SPEECH WILL HAVE, IN VERY SAME MOMENT YOUR IMPROVISATION IS HUMAN BROAD PATH... NARROW PATH IS TO BE 24/7 CONNECTED VIA SOUL WITH GOD.

THEN U BECOME GOD SPOKEPERSON, WITH ALL HUMILITY AND DIGNITY.

ONLY IMPORTANT IS, IF, YOUR SPEACH HAS ABILITY TO TAUNT PUBLIC... ITS EASY TO GIVE THEM EVERY DAY FISH... BUT MUCH IMPORTANT IS LEARN THEM, HOW TO FISH.

https://youtu.be/5dnouQtSI...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 09:19
Yes, this needs to stop being a "bad car wreck" everyone has to stare at mindlessly and get involved! We've just shifted from the mindless shit on TV and moved over to "troll cheering" and watching like gawkers. Words create things...what are we creating?

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
10 January, 09:15