naval kishori Z @navalkishori
08 January, 09:30
There were two options for how Trump could deal with the New World Order:
OPEN WAR or INFORMATION WAR.
Trump wisely chose the latter
There are those among us who grow impatient and would prefer that we simply declare open war on the NWO, expose all of their crimes at once, and let the chips fall where they may.
They don't understand that those "chips" are human beings, and that another World War is exactly what the bloodthirsty cabal wants. The devil loves a war against flesh and blood; but we battle not against flesh and blood.
Hold the line, man your meme battle-stations, and trust Trump's plan. There's a war on for the minds of men.

https://t.me/freedomforceb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
So in the mean time are hundreds of millions of people going to die from the jab or is this just part of the show?
03:49 AM - Jan 10, 2022
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
naval kishori Z @navalkishori
10 January, 12:26
In response James Dean to his Publication
https://medbed.com/

This is the cure after the storm for all , the one who have not survived I am sorry but war is war and this was the best outcome of surviving

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 12:36
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
I believe this is war and sometimes you have to protect yourself other than just talking about it when people stand up and take action it puts an and to the b*******and those that have been governing us for hundreds of years now that we all know who the true criminals are.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 January, 03:59
In response James Dean to his Publication
There are war casualties. My father died from pfizer shot. i just found out yesterday my friend’s father died from Covid. The FIRST person i know personally that has died from it. He was unvaccinated but did not see help in time.

HOWEVER there are a ton of testimonies on twitter for injuries and death. i do not blame Trump. i blame the sheeple and the beast system. yes he had free will but they were relentless.

10 January, 09:47
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Thank you for the reply, I don't blame Trump either but I do think it's time for people to stand up and start taking out all these government officials until the military step in and puts a stop to this genocide.