AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 09:44
WE TOLD THEM SO ,,
ALL PEDOPHILES WILL DIE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN AND HUMANITY LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://newsone.com/391375...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 11:43
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Green Arrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 January, 12:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Oh my.. I watched a very disturbing clip of Bob Saget making jokes about torturing children. That guy is definitely a pedo! Deserves a millstone tied to his neck!

mars 1776 @mars_1776
Seems Hollywood joked about him being a Pedo.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
12:27 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 January, 11:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
They are just as guilty for laughing at what he did. Sickening

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 January, 11:13
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Right! What part of rape and murder of a child is funny😔

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 January, 08:49

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 January, 12:35
I was just going to share this video. I seen another one on GhostEzras chat but couldnt copy the video. It was one that he was making sick jokes. This one other celebrities roast him with truth but pass it off as joking. Disgusting!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 January, 12:36
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
💯 agree