AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
WE TOLD THEM SO ,,
ALL PEDOPHILES WILL DIE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN AND HUMANITY LINK BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://newsone.com/391375...
09:44 PM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 09:23
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Guess John Travolta won't be singing "staying alive" anymore. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 09:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well dancing to it. lol AND HOW many did he traffick in his plane, I remember them making a big deal out of the fact it "flew to his house" even back then, I thought, yeah, tunnels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 January, 09:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lol

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 11:43
Green Arrow.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 January, 12:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Oh my.. I watched a very disturbing clip of Bob Saget making jokes about torturing children. That guy is definitely a pedo! Deserves a millstone tied to his neck!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 January, 11:06
Im sorry about all the replies. My end is acting up. Im in process of deleting all but one but its very slow.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 January, 12:01
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
no your fault lol i dont mind i did it to lol

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 January, 10:48
Bob Saget found dead in hotel room today. Of course, no evidence of foul play.