AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 07:55
TENNESSEE LOVE ❤

https://fox17.com/news/loc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:01
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Hmmm. Have they got tunnels??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 08:03
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
yup yupper right hand side of the state

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:06
shit!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 08:09

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:13
🧐Thank You. I grew up in the Finger Lakes region on NY and I am sick about it. I now live in Southern NC and I see that the tunnels are probably in the mountains. Unreal!!

Inez Bradley @Momma
09 January, 08:16
I live in the finger lakes region

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
Have you dug for info?? Its not a good thing. My childhood happy memories of going to the Finger Lakes with my family is now tainted by this MFers
08:18 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Inez Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tatonka in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CeeCee Rider, click on at the bottom under it