AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 07:55
TENNESSEE LOVE ❤

https://fox17.com/news/loc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:01
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Hmmm. Have they got tunnels??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 08:03
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
yup yupper right hand side of the state

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:06
shit!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 08:09

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
🧐Thank You. I grew up in the Finger Lakes region on NY and I am sick about it. I now live in Southern NC and I see that the tunnels are probably in the mountains. Unreal!!
08:13 PM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tatonka in this post can reply
Inez Bradley @Momma
09 January, 08:16
I live in the finger lakes region

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:18
In response Inez Bradley to her Publication
Have you dug for info?? Its not a good thing. My childhood happy memories of going to the Finger Lakes with my family is now tainted by this MFers

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 08:26
In response Inez Bradley to her Publication
Be safe 🙏 much love and respect

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 January, 08:14
much love and respect be safe 🙏

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 January, 08:16
Thank You AQ. I have had a LOT of rude awakenings just like everyone else. I wanted to be in denial but I KNOW. I am also catholic and had the sacrificial wine. sick