Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
I know the Anons are a varied lot in many ways. I've noticed that New Age beliefs are especially common. Maybe someone can help me out with what I'm hearing but not really understanding. Do people who hold these beliefs feel that a Messiah-like figure, like JFK Jr, (or someone else) is going to come and help guide humanity to a new dimension after the great awakening? Also, I'm hearing a belief in a great solar flash that will remove a portion of the population. I've even heard that what the Christians believe is the rapture is actually this solar flash. Any clarification would be appreciated!
10:25 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by BoldlyHis in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
30 January, 10:32
In response Justa JesusFollower to her Publication
I have been a researcher for 40 years and was on 4ch when Q appeared in 2017. Since then i have spent a great deal of time on 4ch, 8ch and now 8KUN. Most of the anons i have spentntime with there are NOT "new age", but believe in God. I think you are painting everyone with the same brush. Only God can use a man like Trump and ordinary people like me to bring down a 6000;yr old satanic, pedophile, cannibal, death cult. We just all need faith and repentence to make it happen. So anyone thinking that JFKjr is some kind of idol saving you, you need to remember Jesus is the Savior, not idols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
30 January, 10:37
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Thank you! I'm actually pretty ignorant of what "new age" is; it was just the closest thing I could articulate. I see that God is prominently spoken of and Jesus too, but some of the beliefs I hear are not familiar to me. I'm just trying to figure out this new thing I'm seeing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396