Angel Joy @superradangel
God shuts up reporter as she talks about Jan 6th.

cred: blazing press via telegram
11:36 AM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by superradangel in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
10 January, 02:00
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
just came back to check my notifications.
((( VIBES )))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 January, 06:17
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 January, 06:14
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
09 January, 04:48
Good 4 you 😊

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
09 January, 04:27
Divine commentary ❤

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 January, 03:44
God is in control.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 January, 03:32
Hahahahahaaha

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 January, 03:10
We have such a wonderful God with such a great sense of humor...Talk smack, you get smacked!😂🙌🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 January, 02:52
Perfect! 😄😆

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 January, 02:48

Stella Bella @NasNas
09 January, 02:43
🤣🙏

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 January, 02:27
😂😂

Judy Anonette @biju
09 January, 01:50
too bad a snow plow didn't drive by and load her down as well.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 January, 12:05

Montana Ford @Montanaford
09 January, 12:03
Pure awesomeness!!! God DOES have a sense of humor!!!🤣❤️🙏

Angel Joy @superradangel
10 January, 02:01
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
That’s exactly what I said!!!!!

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
09 January, 12:00
😆

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 January, 11:53
Psalm 3:7, KJV: "Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly." ... Save me, my God! You strike all my enemies on the cheek; you break the teeth of the wicked."