Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
It’s nice to see the things we’ve known for years finally being said out loud.
11:07 AM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 January, 02:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
[They] push these kinds of things👇 to produce fear and to try to provoke a civil war. The best response is to unite, peacefully protest to spread the truth, which increases the participation of those who want to be free. It is the truth that sets people free. NEVER let fear be your guide, instead turn the tables on evil by refusing to comply. Seattle yesterday staged a protest. What [they] fear the most is an informed, noncompliant populace. That is how to end "covid" and other oppressive manipulations upon We The People. We have the power. Use it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 January, 02:08
To be Civil or not to be civil?
That is the Question
God I pray not Cowboy
but if so
I am all in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
09 January, 11:43
....the potientual covid camps though....how do you stand up against that? Thats what is scaring me.

beth thoele @Beth
09 January, 11:18
And that's what those demons are trying

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 11:13
Comments like this from Trump🍊 give me more faith that:

A. There really is a Plan (this is a movie)

B. That White Hats are in step with the Real Coammander in Chief on the Military side (we have 2 America’s..the corrupt foreign country of DC and the Constitutional Republic of 1776)! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🍊🍊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸