Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks this is very reasonable.

People used to ask me to waive my Real Estate fees to help them buy or sell their homes.

Here is how that conversation typically went:

Nana: Well hun let me ask you a couple of questions before we discuss the value of having a contract and real estate professional protect your interests & keep you from getting into trouble.

Nana: Where do you work?
Client: I work at the XYZ Auto manufacturing plant.

Nana: What do you do there:
Client: Well I am an engineer in the truck line.

Nana: So tell me, hun if your boss calls you in and tells you that he really values your work but he wants you to work for the next 2 months for free several hours a day, to be on call 7 days a week, & pay your own expenses for several travel trips in your own car as part of your job, what would you tell him you will do?
Client: Well obviously I would not do that, I cant work for free.

Nana: Well neither can I.
11:43 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 January, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Reasonable???? $47just a year ago was reasonable. This is highway robbery without a gun. Ridiculous. And coming from the Frontline doctors? Surprising considering they wanted to "HELP" and needed the support of the people. Next, it'll double in price. Sad. Better get it at a feed store if you can. I'm not supporting anyone that just wants to line their pocket.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 01:02
In response Made In America to her Publication
Last time I checked just my regular/no treatment appt at my doctor was over 200$ & the Frontline Doctors have no control over the pharmacies that fill the meds, you also have choices on where to fill.
Just saying it really is not bad based on what others charge. I know everything is way out of round with what it used to cost.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 12:20
These times are different Nana, and when I used to sell I would split my commission to lower prices for customers who needed the help, if it was ones health I am sure you would as well.

09 January, 01:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yes I have for special cases as well but you get the point.
It is more of a learning thing for most that act that way, since they would never work for free.
Nana has done many a deal totally for free for ppl in a really bad way, but you know what, those are the ppl that never ask you to do it for free.😘😇💜🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 January, 12:02
I think what people are referring to is the cost of the ivermectin, which used to be next to nothing before the scamdemic, and is still next to nothing in other countries, but now is suddenly $300 here.
Would be like RE Agents in FL raising their commissions to 30% because they can, since everyone is moving there in a panic.
Its just greed.

09 January, 01:12
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Well that is pretty crappy of them!
Perhaps they should remember the days when they had no work.
Geez ppl will just keep being ppl I guess.

Idk why ppl are that way, Nana is same everyday. I dont even look for customers I just help the ones God puts in front of me.

It is kind of like some of the plumbers & electrical ppl I know here.
They are all so busy doing the cake work building new homes that they forget all those customers that helped keep them from starving with repair jobs when the building market crumbled for years and they hand little work.

Now it is so hard to get one to even call you back for a simple repair.😪 Not all, I dont paint with a wide brush but many here lately.