Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
The rougher this ride gets, the better the vindication through GOD will be. I will remain in BOLD FAITH that this is exactly where I am supposed to be in my life right now and I will stay the coursse for truth and justice. Our God is a just God. Q has taught me that I am not stupid. I am not wrong to stand up for my beoliefs, my rights and my liberty. Humanity is depending on US to HOLD THE LINE.
If not us then who?
If not now, then when?
10:12 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
30 January, 10:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Faith guides us and provides the strength we need.
I live in N Cal and ran some trails in rhe hills today. It is shocklng how many people are wearing masks while they bike, run, hike, walk alone, etc... I pray that when the truths are revealed people will feel empowered to take the masks off and start thinking for themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 January, 10:27
AMEN! I'm right here with you Patriot, and we are not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 January, 10:28
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Never alone :)

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
30 January, 10:22
as the energies get more intense and we become higher dimensional beings the more the darkness wants to attack us. its so important to remain rooted in God and connect spiritually on a daily basis. I suggest abstaning from alcohol too as it opens doors to darkness. Godspeed!

30 January, 10:23
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
I'm not a big drinker so that will be easy for me :)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 January, 10:21
I'm all in !!!!! John 3:16 -> PEACE be with you.

30 January, 10:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Absolutely ALL IN ;) No turning back now if we wanted to. How do you get unwoke lol

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
30 January, 10:13
Exactly!