Only people mentioned by sambrown in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
08 January, 05:33
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
The hard truth is that everybody CAN ... God's LOVE is BIG ENOUGH and **AVAILABLE to ALL** people.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." Jn3:16,17

HOWEVER ... the catch is .. EVERY *individual* has a *choice* in who they believe and who they will follow.

And not everyone (in fact very few) will make that *choice* to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ - put their trust in Him and Him alone ... but will take another path.

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide the gate, and broad the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait the gate, and narrow the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Mt7:13,14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
08 January, 05:12
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
I've been trying to drag my city, and I know many won't make it, but if I can save a few. https://rumble.com/vqmxva-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396