Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
Mircales do happen. just over three months ago, one of my rescues (Alaska) was bitten multiple times by literally the second deadliest snake in the world (the Eastern Brown, look it up) , he was just protecting his wolf pack.

Please keep in mind that not even a human would survive multiple bites that close to the heart and although i got Alaska to the vet within record time and knew exactly the snake anti venom he needed, he still died twice on the vets table , but fortunately they were able to bring him back both times. Unable to breathe on his own, he was on a ventilator for 24 hours and was not expexted to come off it as he was without oxygen way to long and it was thought his brain damage would be too severe.

A collective prayer/vibe was sent out the night he was on the ventilator and through some miracle, I was able to bring Alaska home the next day and three months later, he’s almost back to 100% (as close to as possible anyway).

Collective vibes are powerful. Blessed
02:10 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 January, 06:04
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
So happy for you both! Prayers work, God listens, miracles happen!
Sweet Akaska!! Best dog eva! πŸ‘β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
08 January, 05:30
πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
08 January, 05:29
It’s amazing how much joy they bring us.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 05:14
i absolutely agree! All God’s creation is worthy of his miracles. i just saved my father’s dog from death’s grip without a vet! Never give up on worthy souls!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 January, 04:58
God is great!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
08 January, 04:54
Thank you for sharing that GREAT news πŸ™β€οΈ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 January, 04:22
Wow miracles of God. Protect the animals. I love dogs.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 January, 05:24
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
doG/goD

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 January, 04:05
Oh gosh. Sitting here with tears in my eyes. So happy for you.

Stella Bella @NasNas
08 January, 03:53
😊β™₯️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 January, 03:46
Would love to see a video of Alaska and how well he is doing today. Thank God he survived!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 January, 05:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 January, 03:36
β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 January, 03:00
❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (BlueEyes216) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
08 January, 02:45
Brave Dog Alaska is. Thank goodness to a caring rescuer
Maybe people should go to the Veterinarian rather than the hospital for covid. They may just recover rather than be killed for a profit.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 January, 03:38
In response arba happihr to her Publication
same as people drs. some want to help. some just want $$$ abd push products

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 January, 02:17
So Happy For You And Alaska! The Power Of Prayer! God Bless You Both!

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
08 January, 02:16
thank goodness!