Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 January, 11:04
I did two things yesterday, both which disgusted me and left me feeling sickened at heart. Took hubby to the clinic so he could be set up for radiation on a lymphoma on his leg (even though the lymphoma is apparently going away on its own) he just wants to be "safe". While there, I had a conversation with an older couple whose wife is taking radiation and chemo for a cancerous lump on her breast. The husband was sick at heart because he doesn't want to lose her. He said. "I don't want to go through life without her so this is a last ditch effort to save her life." I wished them well and I meant it, but truth of the matter is, the chemo will probably kill her before the cancer does.
I went to Walgreens to pick up a script for hubby (you have to pick your battles). The line for the testing of yet another variant AND the latest clot shot was out the door and around the building, and it was 32 degrees outside. All I could do was cry. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. SICK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
08 January, 11:07
In response Made In America to her Publication
i feel so sad for those who are going through chemo and not realizing that there are things people can do in parallel to heal their bodies.. if you dont mind how is your husband’s cancer regressing on its own?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
He was on Ivermectin in Jan 2020 for COVID and double pneumonia. At that time, he had a sore on his thigh about the size of a half dollar and it wouldn't heal. I suspected cancer but he wouldn't have the sore checked out. About 2 weeks of being on Ivermectin, the sore started healing. I don't know if it was the Ivermectin or the protocol vit/herbs prescribed by his his doctor that gave him Ivermectin. Anyway the sore came back a few weeks ago, a small one, but his new doctor took a biopsy, PET scan, etc and said it was a very rare kind of cancer and gave him options of chemo/radiation. My suggestion was go back on the Ivermectin, get on HCQ, and lets go back to the protocol that worked the first time, but he likes/trusts his doctor so he chose radiation. This new doctor doesn't approve of Vitamins, Herbs, HCQ, or Ivermectin, YET it was the Ivermectin that saved his life when he had pneumonia. Anyway, it's his decision. I don't like it or agree with it.
12:06 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
08 January, 02:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
wow thanks for responding! this is amazing! the theory that cancer is in fact a parasite is really holding true ... funny how ivermectin is a parasite cure and you have seen a reduction in cancer... I’m slowly testing out some of the theories I’ve been reading when possible and I’m just so astonished and in awe of what is possible!

08 January, 02:46
I just find it odd that I saw with my own eyes the cancer (although we didn't know it was cancer) disappearing. It went from a half dollar size to a dime size, redness all disappeared, and it stopped leaching. When he started getting better from the pneumonia, he stopped taking the Ivermectin and vit/herbs. Here a few months later, the sore started growing again. When he got sick 3-4 weeks ago, I talked him into taking the Ivermectin. vit/herbs, and added bitter almonds to the regime. The sore stopped growing and shrank again. Now it's almost completely gone, but here's this doctor saying, "let's just radiate it to be sure. These cancers are rare and could come back in your liver, kidneys, etc." Are you serious??? It didn't matter what I said. "She's the doctor." Go figure.

wht 2.0 @wht
08 January, 03:12
If you've never heard of her she was early pioneer in discovering the foundational role parasites play in *all* disease. Great classic book (along with her The Cure for All Cancer) that has changed a lot of lives. Read the comments.

https://www.amazon.com/Cur...