Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
31 January, 12:26
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I tried to post their screenshot but Twitter blocked it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeeLee Dee @forsuchatimeasthis21
30 January, 11:12
https://youtu.be/oxJtX081j...

another great one by Tom MacDonald

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marcia Little @ThankQ_MarciaL
30 January, 11:02
CNN actually told some truths! Amazing.

Jenna Mae @Jen77
30 January, 10:57
just exposing themselves all on their own!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
30 January, 10:44
Good Gawd Bless you. I can't afford to let my BP get too high.

FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
30 January, 10:35
Can you drop a link to it MR. Admin sir?

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
30 January, 10:33
why are [they] so mad? I heard anons just like freedom, the constitution, and dislike people who hurt children....weird [they] dont feel the same

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
To me it felt like a gentle way to bring some issues to the forefront like trafficking and pedophillia. It has planted a seed. I hope they keep investigating and get folks more and more interested only to come to the conclusion that it is true. 😁

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
30 January, 10:30

Four Herrings @4herrings
30 January, 10:26
CNN literally just killed themselves. Good call showing the size of Trumps crowd compared to Bidens. And why would they spend so much time discreting if Trump is really gone?

Feel like there's been a narrative shift here!

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
30 January, 10:25
😂😂😂

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
30 January, 10:13
OMG watching Andrew McCabe... is just too much. What a joke.

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
30 January, 10:11
do you have a link by any chance???
i havent switched my tv off from OANN since our dearest President Trump first mentioned the network though i may keep the volume off at times

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
30 January, 10:08
the one about the happenings on 1/6?

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
30 January, 10:06
I was surprised Cooper tried explaining this one away.

Pink Totter @Totter
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
What was his explaination?

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
30 January, 11:03
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
what in tarnations is that above the bed?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 January, 10:05
CNN is finally doing their part to red pill folks😎
Q sent them🔥👊

Spirit Warrior @SpiritsWarrior777
30 January, 10:04
I don't think I can watch!🙈 Is it bad?🙉

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
30 January, 10:34
In response Spirit Warrior to her Publication
No. It's total comedy. I laughed the whole time. 😁

Jenna Mae @Jen77
30 January, 10:59
In response Spirit Warrior to her Publication
its like them exposing themselves all on their own

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 10:03
Gee, they seem worried. 🤔🤣