Law & Physics @physics171
30 January, 06:56
They have a symbol know as panda bears, panda eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
When people see crimes against humanity and children thats when we unite 😍, future is so bright we'll have to wear sunglasses at night
10:01 PM - Jan 30, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Farrell_Hedges in this post can reply
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
01 February, 07:23
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
I do thats for sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
01 February, 10:55
110% AGREE!!!! every single abuser needs to be put down and we protect all God's children at all costs

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 03:10
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
After spending about 30 minutes locked up in a room with 2 dogs like that

Marley McCord @Marley808
01 February, 10:45
I was 1 of those children in a cult that no one protected. I was a toddler when the abuse started. I can't even describe how it makes me feel that people are finally talking about child sex abuse. I know it's uncomfortable I know it's hard but the children suffer in silence when adults dont want to be uncomfortable. pls understand that those who are abused before speech developement will not be able to say what happened to them. It will show through violent body tremors teeth chattering stuttering and a flood of tears when trying to verbalize the experience, atleast thats what happens to me.

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
01 February, 10:16
well i also believe in protwcting the animals also. They are being killed/sacrificed also with out a blink of an eye. protect all!!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
01 February, 10:14
Dogs are so much better than people.

Anne Peters @Eithwen
01 February, 10:13
You have to wonder about humanity. All animals will kill to protect their young or the young of the herd or pack.
What the hell happened to HUMANS, we demand the right to murder our young in the womb and allow pedophiles to abuse them in the name of money and fame.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts