Law & Physics @physics171
They have a symbol know as panda bears, panda eyes
06:56 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
06 February, 11:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I want all of them to be hung high, including the Adrenochrome Junkies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 11:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MOM Byrd @Byrdmom
03 February, 12:17

And, here is a question that has been on my brain lately. Where is Ashton Kutcher? Is he not saving the children anymore? Wasn't that his big mission in life?

Law & Physics @physics171
03 February, 01:24
In response MOM Byrd to her Publication
Ashton, compromised pedophile?
Connected to John McCain?
Who else is Asthton connected to?
Where is Ashton?
Great question?

MOM Byrd @Byrdmom
03 February, 12:14

I want to hang everyone of those MFr's. I have seen so many pictures I wish I hadnt in research I have been doing lately, but needed to I suppose, otherwise God wouldnt have led me to them. I cant even wrap my brain around this horrific abuse of a child. Bring out the gallows.

Anne Peters @Eithwen
01 February, 10:14

Dear little mite I just ache for them. How can any human who has done this be allowed to live another minute?

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
30 January, 10:01

I pray from the deapth of my heart that this shit is ending. May god embrace the soul of these poor beings.

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
30 January, 10:01

When people see crimes against humanity and children thats when we unite 😍, future is so bright we'll have to wear sunglasses at night

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
01 February, 10:55
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
110% AGREE!!!! every single abuser needs to be put down and we protect all God's children at all costs

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
01 February, 07:23
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
I do thats for sure

Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
30 January, 07:53

whomever, no matter how many are involved in this, in any manner, should be drawn and quartered... slowly... no mercy on their souls... slow death and a slow burn in hell