CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
we all know why he is doing this; the deep state wants to kill your car when you refuse the vax.

go ahead, call me a conspiracy theorist!
06:52 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 04:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
every car since 2006 already has this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 January, 10:14
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
No, the ignition key is not the same thing as a mandatory kill switch. I just spoke to someone who runs a Chrysler dealership repair shop (who is a master mechanic trained by Chrysler), and he said that cars have ignition keys, but not mandatory kill switches, so they are 2 different things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
King North @KingoftheNorth
07 January, 07:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
So you driving down a freeway doing the speed limit(right huh?) and some hacker pushes the kill switch right in front of a semi truck. Lights out.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 January, 08:07
In response King North to his Publication
exactly. cannot make this shit up.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 January, 07:20
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
I'm sure they do. They always have something like that a long time before they announce it. Have you ever noticed things like that in movies and all the sudden it's reality?