Rena 1776 @Rena1776
listen carefully .. he says explosives
06:28 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
08 January, 09:38
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Yep, said it loud and clear!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
08 January, 05:30
they havvveeee to announce it, its part of the deal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 January, 02:36
they are stupid!
911 was the most obvious false flag they orchestrated, hole like swiss cheese.
And still people nothing to see here.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 January, 09:54
Dirty rat bastard piece o shit o 💩!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 January, 09:54
Dirty rat bastard piece o shit o 💩!!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
07 January, 09:41
POS!!!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 January, 09:26
Looks like their target was at the top of the building, somewhere on the upper levels of the towers. Hate to tell him, they can't kill their target. Their target is still alive. They failed at their mission.

Two can play George's game. Some of us know how to win and survive. I will never forgive him for what he did to me and tried to do to me. He doesn't scare me. 17 years later, I am still here to deliver his judgement message.