Let’s go back a couple of years and re evaluate what Trump said about uv light
The media sloughed at him at the time.
Looks like he was right again.
05:33 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 January, 12:07
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
If I recall correctly, the day that Trump held the press conference about UV light is the day Pelosi started the smear campaign by stating: It is as if the president told people to inject Lysol... or something to that effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 January, 10:54
i remember reading something about this before trump had mentioned it...so when trump mentioned it...i of course backed him up...and was telling people...and i got laughed at....not believed..."well i didnt see that" etc...after that i dont tell these people anything anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
07 January, 10:43
the hepa unit we put in my sons school uses uv light to kill viruses and bacteria. i think there was a video on stew peters about the uv lights. i am thinking about getting some for my house. the uv used isnt harmful and can replace regular lightbulbs. its sock how they keep this stuff from the public.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 January, 09:46

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
07 January, 10:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
According to this research paper...the light technology has been known since 1930.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Since the 1970s combinations of various spectra of light and photosensitizers have been used to inactivate a multitude of pathogens, including viruses that cause HIV-AIDS, Ebola, MERS-CoV, [3], hepatitis [[4], [5], [6]], Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, and SARS. Other viruses susceptible to PDI include, Nipah virus [7], Zika virus [8], cytomegalovirus, human parvovirus B19, and human T-cell lymphotropic virus Types I and II [[9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17]]