Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 January, 11:00
Unravelling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
😂 My relatives, who haven’t seen me for the past 2 years because me and my family are “unvaccinated” low information, dirty heathens in their minds. They have been so afraid I would spread Covid to them they have been berating me all last year to get vaxxed or they wouldn’t see us. Guess what? They caught Covid this Christmas anyway and had to cancel their holiday plans. I told my brother, sister and mom that almost everyone I know that was vaxxed got Covid. My brother replied, “But most of the hospitalizations are unvaccinated.” I started to say, “that’s not true…” but my kid stopped me so we could continue to have a pleasant Facetime convo. 🥸
11:30 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 January, 07:32
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
MY ex sister in law ended up in critical care post vax. Had a ethical MD who told her that she was experiencing a jab related AE and ordered her NOT to get a booster. She lived but now has permanent heart damage.

Her husband got the booster (to keep his high paying Walmart truck driving Job) and was sick for about a week.. Her braindead brother who is a judge got the booster because the side effects are rare and he listens to CNN. Have to say I am gobsmacked.

Have to hand it to my ex who FINALLY told me that something isn't adding up with these shots. Ya think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396