Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
💥👀 Judge Quoted JFK 👀💥

Federal judge orders the FDA to release Pfizer’s COVID vaccine data at a rate of 55,000 pages per month instead of 500 pages per month the FDA sought, which would have taken over 55 years to release the data in full.

https://aaronsiri.substack...
11:26 AM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 January, 12:32
In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
09 January, 02:44
🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
08 January, 05:41
5:5
It is time. 🙏🏻

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 January, 03:16
‘Paramount importance’: Judge orders FDA to hasten release of Pfizer vaccine docs

I have heard from of readers who said they felt something was suspicious, even nefarious, in the FDA’s proposed slo-mo timeline. Making the information public as soon as possible may help assuage the concerns of vaccine skeptics and convince them the product is safe.

Quoting from remarks made during the hearing before him on December 14, he wrote that “there may not be a ‘more important issue at the Food and Drug Administration . . . than the pandemic, the Pfizer vaccine, getting every American vaccinated," and assuring the public that the vaccine was not "'rush[ed] on behalf of the United States.'"

https://www.reuters.com/le...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 January, 03:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The early pages, which can be downloaded here, show that in the 2 ½ months following EUA, Pfizer received a total of 42,086 reports containing 158,893 “events.” Most of these reports were from the U.S. and disproportionately involved women (29,914 vs. 9,182 provided by men) and those between 31 and 50 years old (13,886 vs 21,325 for all other age groups combined, with another 6,876 whose ages were unknown). Also, 25,957 of the events were classified as “Nervous system disorders”

There were also 1,223 case outcomes listed as ‘fatal.’

https://thehighwire.com/ne...

Law & Physics @physics171
08 January, 08:43

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 January, 09:49

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 January, 09:50

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 04:46
OMG Q Loves Today’s Catholic Reading… Q may have this all WRONG…hmmm

Jesus Must Increase And Q Decreases… if IGET LUCY…
I’ll NEVER Be in the Spotlight…
instead, Q gets The Rock Star on An ISLAnd SWIFTlY …
NOW THAT IS A (((Glorious))) Plan…B Chillin on An Island Isolated From ALL The Judgemental FUCKS That walk This Planet… Wow , id Name the ISLAND
“SWIFTLY PARADISE”“RapidlyApproaching”

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 January, 03:19

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 January, 10:32
amen for that judge. thank you god.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 January, 10:01
Why is the Department of Homeland Security looking for companies that can have this ready for deployment by September 1, 2022

https://www.dhs.gov/scienc...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 January, 10:10
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
From link above.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 07:49
This is awesome news, and the social media universe, youtube and all other platforms are blowing up with information getting out on the evil of these death jabs.

At this point if ppl are still lining up to take this shit, well they maybe part of the 4% that can not be recovered or maybe they are not even really humans.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
07 January, 07:26

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 January, 07:01
A REAL JUDGE ... gasp ... PTL

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
07 January, 06:58
hey VK Tell Shane, WoW. if i was a race car, a pit crew rolled up on my ASS & zip ZIP ZIPppp… and did an avalanche of upgrades, and detailed me, fixed the dents, Brushed, me off and said, get back in the Game- the 9 across the board are so COOL, YOU rang Bros, what do you need, Best described, CAGEY and KIND- Unless im just seeing myself in the mirror, tell Shane YEP, the World knows, he loves him but The World Knew it yesterday too, but wow, what an orchestra you guys have- its so beautiful and Amazing,
if people knew what i knew they Would release their inhibition and repent & be free, the uglier your sins the more he tends to YOUR need for ❤️‍🩹
its truly beautiful & Awe Inspring

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 January, 05:29
Hit the missing 8, the 123 as 231 and the holy 144

Q1126
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 January, 05:21
Finally...truth is coming out...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
07 January, 03:55

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
07 January, 03:55
thank You VK For Weighing in to the extent - The plan calls For, i know We are All Soldiers, executing on The 👑 KINGS plan… here are Some passages that Shane Gave Me To Back up my claim, he knows People Get Nervous…when Brock Says, the last part of bible is a lie, that Christmas is NOT Jesus Birthday, is a Fucking Satanic Holiday, And as a catholic, the catholic Church was infiltrated by Dem9ns, Hoarded Gold?& Raped And Trafficked our precious Children, OMG - i want to Cry every Time I think about, Holy men fronting as Light But manipulating their Victims- you People Are fucking Disgusting & Deserve to Burn in hell, Pope Francis Includes🤮

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 January, 03:24
love it! ❤❤❤

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
07 January, 02:55
based on 55 years, that means its 6 months to release all the data

based on the 75 years as the article suggests now its just over 8 months.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 January, 11:27
5:5