Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 05:47
Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 January, 06:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“many will not be able to get past how i would have to start the conversation”

:)

it appears, my friend, you’ve started that conversation!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
You mean like the fact that when referring to God, or LORD, in the bible they are NOT speaking about Creator/source? That the bible is referring to Anu, the reptile king of the Annunaki? That's not going to go over too well for many. The Talmud, Hebrew bible, tells us this. Or that ALL religions are a divide to conquer psyop? That's not going to go well either. Too many have built their entire world on those lies. Not to say there isn't spiritual truths in the bible, but there are so many missing, edited and altered parts to get you to the higher understanding. The answers are within you, as long as you go within and meditate. One of the bigger problems facing our world is too many want the results without doing the inner work to get them.
07:19 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tiger8me in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 January, 08:38
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Yes!