dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
The biggest takeaway for me from Q and the Anons is how interconnected things are... Even when they dont seem to be related.

What are some things you learned from Q or the Anons that messed up your reality?

#wwg1wga #Qarmy #QANON #Patriots
09:41 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
gail nichols @2021election
13 February, 08:25
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
When I finally sat up and started taking notice ! trying to piece things together, realizing the mess the world was in started decades ago, I was pissed! I was pissed we had been taken advantage of AND PISSED BECAUSE I hadnt paid attention to who I was voting for in the elections. And I realized there are no quick fix . A friend brought my attention to Q. So when Mr Trump threw is hat in the ring I decided I was going to vote for him , not the LYING STINKING POLITICIANS. HE WAS A SMART BUSINESS MAN AND FELT WE NEEDEDA MAN LIKE THAT TO STRAIGHTEN US OUT. OBAMA WAS TRYING TO DEPLETE OUR MILI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
08 February, 10:10
How very many of us there really are. how different, yet do similar we are.
a sense of family or tribe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
30 January, 10:59
I have learned to question everything. Is the narrative set correct? Is what I just saw what really happened - go back & watch again & again & analyze every second. I have learned the rhinos are as crooked as the dems. I have learned they are all on the same team but keep "we the people" arguing on narratives -"dem vs rep" "black vs white" "south vs north" & while we are distracted they accomplish their evil & we never noticed. There is nothing new under the sun the same worship of Mol*ach continues through PP.

But what I have always known is that GOD IS and ALWAYS be the Great I AM.

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
30 January, 10:49
great question.
I can't watch tv. I see actors and actresses that I know have done terrible things. my favorite music. people in the limelight that I admired.

reality is becoming clear.

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
31 January, 12:25
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
I think this hit me the most. I was always big into the movies and celebrity culture. I did some freelance photography and traveled to L.A. and New York regularly to photograph events. And, for a hobby, I enjoyed collecting autographs. Now, it means nothing to me. People I once liked and admired make my skin crawl after things I've heard. It literally makes me sick knowing what happened to many children.

Jacqueline Manning @Jnjmanning
30 January, 10:16
I have learned that we have become complacent. We have turned a blind eye to anything that doesn't affect us directly or personally. We have forgotten WE THE PEOPLE run this Country, not the Millionaires sitting for 20 plus years in the House and Senate. We have reached a point where we feel helpless to change anything, and we are WAY more powerful then we thought we were. Q has shaken us AWAKE!

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
30 January, 10:01
to be honest nothimg really beside the fact of the tunnel system heard rumors. most if the stuff ive know for years im justbwaiting for the end of the movie.

Pink Totter @Totter
30 January, 09:52
So many that people looked up to was all an evil illusion.

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
30 January, 09:51
Pretty much everything posted, but I'm loving this new reality!

Shel Bel @Shelbel
30 January, 09:49
i learned to accept the possibility that the Bible as we know it might be incomplete for the sake of deception.

Shel Bel @Shelbel
30 January, 09:51
In response Shel Bel to her Publication
that didnt hurt my experience. just shakes things up.

Shel Bel @Shelbel
30 January, 09:47
Nothing big. just that my whole life has been a lie. my family is all that i have ever been able to count on. God remains the same even though i understand him so much differently than prior to 2019.