Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 January, 12:46
What is in the vaccines that is causing this? This is not normal and there are many of these stories from around the world. These children are not the same as you and I. Look at him. Look at his eyes. There is a difference. Only time will tell what has been done. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
From what I have read those particular children have black eyes. Some sources say that their development might quicken to the level like those children that have that progressive aging disease where they age to be very old before they are in their teens. Only time will tell.
03:19 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 January, 03:55
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
only time will tell is right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie Anon @Annieanon17
06 January, 03:50
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
all my kids did this and aren't vaxxed.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 January, 05:12
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
I'm stating what doctors have been posting on Bitechute, Youtube, Rumble and then they take you to personal websites for deeper dives.