r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Triple vaxxed Whoopi gets Covid and then says that unless we all gets vaccinated we will all get Covid...like she just did.
Their narrative is collapsing before our eyes. Hold the line Patriots.
01:15 PM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 January, 02:19
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Joy Behar next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
06 January, 02:17
oh OK Dr WHOOPI what ever you say !! LMAO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 January, 02:17
I wonder what they will all think when some of them die? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE IF I HADN'T HAD THE VACCINE.

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
06 January, 02:15
huh…she just made no sense…#HoldTheLine #wwg1wga 💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 01:54
Wait till public finds out none of these deep state pundits never got vaxed but pushed it on their viewers everyday. I'm sure "we have it all" includes the plotting of these evil monsters. I like her shirt🙃 IT OVER!!!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 January, 01:40
Tope left photo dude kinda looks like Epstein

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 January, 01:38
This is what Mass Formation psychosis looks like.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 January, 01:27
SMH STAY AWAY FROM THE VAXXXXED IS MORE LIKE IT SOME ONE PLS IN LIGHTEN HER SO MANY ARE LOST IMAGINE IF THE SCALES WERE REMOVED FROM HER EYES

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 January, 01:25
Make IT go away. I can not stand looking at that thing. It gets up in everyone's business any chance it can. It is probably a man that is most likely a lizard like so many of them.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Make IT go away. I can not stand looking at that thing. It gets up in everyone's business any chance it can. It is probably a man that is most likely a lizard like so many of them.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
yeah like that's going to happen but I think she got the vials marked." Your a gonner"

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 January, 01:22
bye bitch!!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 January, 01:21
Deepfake - Thats my belief!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
06 January, 01:21
...her words are #SoFoolish ...she knows it too...😎

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 January, 01:22
NO test
NO vax
NO mask
This ☝is what ENDS "covid "

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
06 January, 01:20
In my last post I gave her credit for having a double digit IQ but now I revise that assessment and rate her in single digits!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 January, 01:20
So Should I Follow My Own Logic, Take Care Of Myself, No Vax, No Test, No Strains! Or Listen To WoopieAss Get 3 Vax, Multiple Test, And Get Covid?? Seems Like A No Brainer To Me!! Idiot!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
06 January, 01:17
LMAO