Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
12 January, 06:05
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
kill that fuck stick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 January, 07:39
🤣😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 January, 07:37

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 January, 03:12
Actually the thing is if the account was suspended, it would mention this account was suspended. This one says doesn't exist, which means HE deactivated. OR White Hats deactivated it for him KEK 🐸😂

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 January, 03:19
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I dont even think its real. I couldnt find this account on Twitter. I think it was just made to be funny. Im not trying to mislead anyone.. I just found it to be hilarious and shared it.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 January, 02:39
Right. 😂😂😂

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
06 January, 02:06
Trump, Firefly, Futurama
Cancelled before their time
IDK theory seems valid😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 01:24
Ok so the White Hats having a little fun today?
@vincentkennedy

06 January, 01:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Gotta have some humor every once in awhile!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 January, 01:15
Lol….

…meanwhile, we have a 4 yr. delta…annnnd…..

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 January, 01:17
In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 January, 12:29
Hilarious

chore Toke @choretoke
06 January, 12:16
YEAH OK❗️

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 January, 12:05

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

06 January, 11:55
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Its just meant to be funny! Cracked me up! I wouldnt listen to or follow Fraudchi for anything!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 January, 11:43
🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL - good one!

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 11:40
START believing him??? 🤣🤣🤣

06 January, 11:42
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😂🤣😂 That part made me laugh out loud for real!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
They should have done this 2 years ago!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 January, 11:39

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 January, 11:38
😁 Oh happy days!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
lol

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
06 January, 12:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Perfect day for 717!!!

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
🤣

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 January, 11:33
For real?

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I dont think so? I think its just meant to be funny. I couldnt find that account on Twitter but who knows if it was even the real Fauci account anyway. Not trying to mislead anyone.. I just thought it was hilarious!