Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 January, 09:28
Happy Thursday ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 January, 10:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Happy Thursday, Kim and greetz from the Netherlands!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 10:15
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
hi HTP! Hope things are well with you in the Netherlands.

06 January, 10:34
These are exciting times and a polarized society that is diametrically opposed to each other. Demonstrations almost every weekend, against which the police act extremely hard. People are injured by bats and dogs. People without a QR code, like myself, are finding it increasingly difficult to live a normal life. We have been in a hard lock down for weeks that will probably be extended again. I expect that 2G will soon become the norm. Yet we remain combative and we keep faith in the good outcome ... I myself draw a lot of peace and confidence from the knowledge that Q has given us ... Hope it goes well for you too!

06 January, 10:54
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
wow...crazy to hear, but I appreciate the update.
Sending good vibes your way.
Stay strong!

Thank you! The Good Vibes Have Arrived! Stay strong too!
10:59 AM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it