Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 January, 09:28
Happy Thursday ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 January, 10:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Happy Thursday, Kim and greetz from the Netherlands!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
hi HTP! Hope things are well with you in the Netherlands.
10:15 AM - Jan 06, 2022
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 January, 10:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
These are exciting times and a polarized society that is diametrically opposed to each other. Demonstrations almost every weekend, against which the police act extremely hard. People are injured by bats and dogs. People without a QR code, like myself, are finding it increasingly difficult to live a normal life. We have been in a hard lock down for weeks that will probably be extended again. I expect that 2G will soon become the norm. Yet we remain combative and we keep faith in the good outcome ... I myself draw a lot of peace and confidence from the knowledge that Q has given us ... Hope it goes well for you too!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 January, 10:54
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
wow...crazy to hear, but I appreciate the update.
Sending good vibes your way.
Stay strong!