Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Melania Trump is the most elegant First Lady ever
09:32 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
05 February, 04:14
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
yes!!! and her fashion is always sickening(in a good way) I love everything she wears except that blue and orange dress she wore getting off the plane after the farewell speach. I'd volunteer to be her fashion blogger any day🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 February, 04:18
In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication
She probably didnt want to west it either! 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 04:14
AND, she hasn't aged a day since I saw her first photo

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
05 February, 02:57
she is Absolutely gorgeous.She has such class.I love her .

Brian Jones @7patriot4
02 February, 09:30
plus aerating the lawn, nice

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
31 January, 07:51
No disrespect intended.
But simply put-
Melania makes my knees weak.
But I'll go with elegant.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
31 January, 11:56
I believe Mrs. JFK was just as classy!!

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
31 January, 10:53
And a BOSS walking in high heels in grass with grace like that!!
I would be going down with something twisted or broken!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 February, 02:20
In response Mama Seventeen to her Publication
she must be an Angel because her heels would sink in the grass like you & I would. we would lose a shoe, stumble & our heels would be dirty. I've walked on grass with shorter heels that weren't spikes & it's more than a challenge. shoes Always get dirty.
she floats on wings

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
30 January, 10:43
Absolutely!! 🔥

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
30 January, 10:36
Wait! What's up with the RED SHOES?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 07:54
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
they are orange.

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
30 January, 10:28
im always so amzed at how she can walk in grass with stilettos on!!! That is an amzing feat and takes talent! lol...she is beautiful too 🙂

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
30 January, 09:36
going Live.......................https://www.youtube.com/wa...