NEO ONE @Neo
04 January, 09:46
Hey Patriot @vincentkennedy , you don't will be back on Twitter? I think it will be furious.
Fyi 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:42
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
No one works for me.
Tell him I said hello.
Also...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
05 January, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy . My only question for you is this… WHAT is the reason or the WHY for you following the few people that you do?! Is it because they seem to be AWAKE more than the rest or because you like their tag or what?! I ask because I am followed by you, as well as few others and it’s curious to me WHY you chose to follow those few?!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:21
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Just started to follow all the people that are interacting with me. Makes my feed more fun.

Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 January, 07:18
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication