NEO ONE @Neo
Hey Patriot @vincentkennedy , you don't will be back on Twitter? I think it will be furious.
Fyi 👍
09:46 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:42
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
No one works for me.
Tell him I said hello.
Also...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
05 January, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy . My only question for you is this… WHAT is the reason or the WHY for you following the few people that you do?! Is it because they seem to be AWAKE more than the rest or because you like their tag or what?! I ask because I am followed by you, as well as few others and it’s curious to me WHY you chose to follow those few?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 January, 08:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Someone Said Your Acct Was Highjacked Yesterday? Regarding The Post For Us To Get Wallets? And Possibly Getting The Red Panda NFT, My Son Helped Me Set Up, I Posted The Wallet Number In Response To Your Post, Was That Legit? Or Did We Get Scammed By Someone? Thanks!

NEO ONE @Neo
04 January, 09:56
Is this obsolete?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 09:13
Nana thinks it will be the moment Trumps new platform goes live.
White hats have controlled twit wit all along, well since Trump's "We control the entire planet" tour in what 2018?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
05 January, 09:44
Damn right it is. TWITTER IS DEAD!
It's an echo chamber for the left that silences the right.
Any information of any value is quashed and the account suspended. Every time I got a few thousand followers where I actually had a voice I was suspended, so yeah, Twitter died the day they suspended Trump and the rest of us patriots. Anyone left on Twitter is there for Virtue Signaling and nothing more.