Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope you dreams were awesomeness!

What do YOU think YOUR purpose is for being here on this planet in this Earth suit in this life time right now?
Have you realized yet that you are REALLY a piece of God?
Have you realized yet that God had a purpose for sending your soul here right now at this specific time in history?

Out of all the billions of life times, billions of souls that have ever lived, he allowed you to be here during this Great Awakening.

What are you doing about it?
wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/0a8eeH3oY...
PUT GOD FIRST EVERYDAY - Morning Inspiration to Motivate Your Day - YouTube

God wants us to put Him first in our lives. Let God into every area of your life. When you decide to serve God with your whole heart and make Him first in yo...

09:55 AM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 January, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😭My dream was awful last night. I dreamed my lawn man stole 2 of my horses and sold them to a kill shelter. I spent all night trying to find them in my dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 10:04
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Ouch! maybe change your music?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 January, 09:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I didn't know two years ago but now I know why I incarnated here.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 January, 10:09
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Have you ever heard the term Wayseer?