Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 09:55
Good morning Patriots!
Hope you dreams were awesomeness!

What do YOU think YOUR purpose is for being here on this planet in this Earth suit in this life time right now?
Have you realized yet that you are REALLY a piece of God?
Have you realized yet that God had a purpose for sending your soul here right now at this specific time in history?

Out of all the billions of life times, billions of souls that have ever lived, he allowed you to be here during this Great Awakening.

What are you doing about it?
wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/0a8eeH3oY...
PUT GOD FIRST EVERYDAY - Morning Inspiration to Motivate Your Day - YouTube

God wants us to put Him first in our lives. Let God into every area of your life. When you decide to serve God with your whole heart and make Him first in yo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 January, 09:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I didn't know two years ago but now I know why I incarnated here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
05 January, 11:35
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication

Great Awakening @milove131
05 January, 11:12

05 January, 10:15
I hadn't heard of it. I know way and seer but have never heard of them together. I'm all about learning new things and breaking free of the box mindsets.