MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
OMG REMEMBER THIS!?!
GEORGE FLOYD SUPPOSED TWIN BROTHER
CALLS HIM GREG, THEN QUICKLY CORRECTS HIMSELF
LIKE WTF - HOW U CALL YOUR TWIN THE WONG NAME? #ThesePeopleAreSick WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE CURE #GREATAWAKENING
09:19 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 February, 01:34
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
George Floyd's atty in TX said the guy they said was George Floyd wasn't. Attorneys usually know who their clients are... right. Also, the brother at the funeral was an actor/boxer. The atty that wrote the UN letter a Clinton connection. The whole purpose was try to pull the UN into coming here after stirring race riots... Which just happened to be taking place in 6 nations at the same time. Ponder if this kind of stuff is being duplicated in those 6 nations at a time, as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 February, 01:36
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Also, wasn't there some kind of money laundering connection to... ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Megan Hefner @MeganHefnerWeldon
05 February, 01:13
my husband is a twin for almost 40 years never ever have they called each other by the wrong name.

Truuth Matters @truuthmatters
04 February, 09:16
they think we're stupid

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 February, 09:01
George Floyd has a twin brother?!?! That’s what grade school kids use an excuse when they want to shift blame ... “it was my twin brother” ... these people really are stupid, you’d think the EVIL WW CABAL could afford better script wroters... LOL ... What a joke!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
04 February, 08:45
nah that's steven jackson nba basketball player

he was just friends with floyd

this twin brother nonsense is making this community look stupid

no one check facts anymore. just spit stupid shit exactly like the left. we need to hold ourselves accountable.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
30 January, 11:49
fake george, please step aside.
Real GEORGE u-R- next

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
30 January, 11:46
bad actors,
they need a different producer,
blow the TRUMPet
for the next act.
You are fired!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
30 January, 11:27
Greg (er I mean George) is ALIVE

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
30 January, 10:09
Just another false flag to start a race war.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
30 January, 09:27
I used to think he was going 2 be the 1st arrest

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 January, 09:23
I am still waiting for Good old George to reappear!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 January, 09:20
He is Alive 👽