Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:31
While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 January, 02:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love this! Should I do a Doq Holliday NFT?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 January, 03:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ok, DOQ. No, i am not sure about any of this as you asked me about a month ago. I just don’t understand crypto. How is it different than the money printed out of nowhere right now? I am honestly asking. What would keep the “powers that be” from locking someone out of their account for nefarious purposes? I am truly, honestly asking- no “snarkism” whatsoever☺️.

susan sikes @SusanLee
04 January, 03:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm there with you Angie, I hope we, meaning me get some kind of classes on this.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 January, 03:58
In response susan sikes to her Publication
The biggest thing that I do not understand is The Bible clearly says that you cannot serve 2 masters, God and money. Why are we talking so much about money? I truly don’t get it.🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 January, 06:33
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Money can be used for good. I know people who have donated most if not all, of their wealth, to actual good causes. The money found in the Cabal's hidden places belongs to the people. Many people are so poor that if they are given a share, it will help them enormously. Of course, whoever wants to refuse money, if they don't need or want it, - I imagine they can. We'll see.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 January, 04:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Mana from Heaven sounds good to me☺️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 January, 05:04
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I honestly did not mean to stir the pot. These are honest questions I have. I have read that crypto is used in trafficking, and I also read an article about how the NWO wants crypto because they could enslave people by holding their accts hostage. I don’t know enough to know anything, but I’m just not comfortable with the notion of it. I don’t even know if Bitcoin and crypto are the same thing. I do know that DJT said we will have new currency backed by precious metals.