Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This 355 stuff may be a nothing burger but something sure is UP!

Think mirror 355 = 553

Q553

Was VK trying to show us something?
03:35 AM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
05 January, 11:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
05 January, 11:24
26 USC 355 - Distribution of Stock and Securities of a Controlled Corporation
https://law.onecle.com/usc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
05 January, 10:50
TELL=49

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
05 January, 09:59
show cancelled abruptly

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 January, 09:20
I am not sure what is going on - but yesterday when I checked in my area in FLA the only movie showing after the 6th was The 355 - then apparently Trump made a speech yesterday and was angry and said he had to cancel his speech on the 5th. Apparantly Phil G did a decode on the speech and it must be interesting - I have not found it yet - but today all movies being shown are back to normal?????thoughts?

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 January, 07:28

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 January, 07:36
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Look their TELLS...It has been in front of your eyes every day...

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
05 January, 07:18

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
04 January, 04:39
They are also playing Redeeming Love that seems to be ablout Trafficking in a sense
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
04 January, 04:24
Is this a good movie or bad movie? I've heard both.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 January, 03:49
What movie is this from?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 January, 04:00
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 January, 09:55
The only movie showing at the theater in my area on January 6th-12th is The 355.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 January, 09:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
that is what I saw when I checked yesterday - apparently Trump had to cancel his speech on the 5th and was supposedly angry about it - I checked theaters today and movies and all is back to normal - definitely seems that his speech was being coordinated with the 355 - hmmmm Phil Gowdlewski supposedly has done a decode on the speech - not released yet

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 January, 09:44
Me thinks
Missing []
Patriots in total control...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 January, 09:18
And I keep seeing the catch phrase in the lefts stuff of "Buckle Up" and "Here We Go" as I posted yesterday on many articles. Like the left took over Q's catch phrases, I found that odd yesterday!

Not1 Worry @WeWin
04 January, 04:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That or they have been taken over

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 January, 08:56

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 January, 09:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
04 January, 07:51

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 January, 07:46
I worry that they might be planning to target the audiences! Hypnosis, mind control? Something piped in the air vents? 5G targeting?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 04:50
The[y] TELL

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 January, 04:37
BardsFM put an audio up on YT about The 355, and they removed it. It is here on podcast: https://bardsfm.com/

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
04 January, 09:00
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
thanQ... no sooner did i see the notification in my yt,
than it was gone... wonder why?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 January, 04:11
PERHAPS TRUST THIS!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 January, 03:41
"When a top-secret weapon falls into mercenary hands, a wild card CIA agent joins forces with three international agents on a lethal mission to retrieve it, while staying a step ahead of a mysterious woman who's TRACKING THEIR EVERY MOVE."

Think Mirror. 355 = 553
Post# 553

04 January, 03:47
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Uhhh... boom

Karen Browning @Kbbb
08 January, 01:04
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
oh, is that ALICE?

04 January, 03:36
Also another notable: 1/19 = 911