JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 12:36
No movies, that is, except for The 355 from the studio that brought you Jason Bourne. January 7. Trump appearance tucked in there too. There is little to no doubt that something enormous is about to habben.

#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
Why are people spreading this lie? I've checked different theaters, different movies for both Friday 1/7 and Saturday 1/8 and there are showtimes for everything. The claim is utter garbage.
02:19 AM - Jan 04, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lastdays1 in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
04 January, 03:55
In response Last Days to his Publication
I have checked as well and found most only showing 355 and others that have another movie listed but those are "private rentals". A very few have normal schedules and some smaller theaters here are closed until later in January. IDK what to think but I have never seen this before. I did call one to ask and was told the schedule is available on Wednesdays so we will see. It is strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
04 January, 04:30
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
here in the south, the closest theater to me had showings for The Matrix Resurrections, Sing 2, Spiderman, The King's Man.....everything for Friday, Saturday, Sunday....
if this 355 movie is new, it's possible that they had to guarantee a certain number of screens and showtimes due to contract with the distributor and that's why they show up. i did see one site last night that said they don't post showtimes for the upcoming weekend until Wednesday (tomorrow).
This is easily disproven with very little effort or research. Why are you all buying this?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 January, 02:31
In response Last Days to his Publication
Well if it's a lie, why when I had called up our local Cinemas here in Australia, the lady said yo me that there is no movies booked to be shown from the 6th January until the 22nd January. i asked her why and she said that she didn't know, snd is confused by it.