JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
No movies, that is, except for The 355 from the studio that brought you Jason Bourne. January 7. Trump appearance tucked in there too. There is little to no doubt that something enormous is about to habben.

#darktolight
12:36 AM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Pmtp Emp @P_E17
05 January, 01:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
why had this changed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
04 January, 04:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
04 January, 03:19
the only movie listed ...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 January, 03:01
🔥🔥🔥
Ok, I’m hearing that the theaters are starting to list their weekend movies now.

This leads me to believe the movie, The 355, was a comm for Federal Statute, 26 US Code 355

👇👇👇
My Trump & il Trumpo decodes also support this as well.

Fake.

FAKE NEWS.

https://twitter.com/KShady...

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
04 January, 08:00
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Look her not there.

Last Days @lastdays1
04 January, 02:19
Why are people spreading this lie? I've checked different theaters, different movies for both Friday 1/7 and Saturday 1/8 and there are showtimes for everything. The claim is utter garbage.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 January, 02:31
In response Last Days to his Publication
Well if it's a lie, why when I had called up our local Cinemas here in Australia, the lady said yo me that there is no movies booked to be shown from the 6th January until the 22nd January. i asked her why and she said that she didn't know, snd is confused by it.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
04 January, 03:55
In response Last Days to his Publication
I have checked as well and found most only showing 355 and others that have another movie listed but those are "private rentals". A very few have normal schedules and some smaller theaters here are closed until later in January. IDK what to think but I have never seen this before. I did call one to ask and was told the schedule is available on Wednesdays so we will see. It is strange.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 January, 01:17
1/7 ~> 17 with POTUS45 cameo?!
355 ~ 35, 55?!
That’s too much awesome.

& Along with your other post about theatre inactivity from 1/6 on in some Countries. 🔥 Stage is set! 🎬

355 Mirror -> 553

FISA...
(FISA = START)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 01:22
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
A more perfect stage could not be asked for. 🦅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 01:05
Nana can feel it coming and today in meditation was off the charts.
Energy explosion!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 01:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Lots of good vibes Nana. Maybe that’s what MC VK was talking about.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 January, 12:48
2022 The year of all years is here.
Buckle up Buttercup. 😎

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 01:24
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication